Psychologists explore behavioural and thought processes that impact on people’s emotional state, their behaviours and interactions with others. Psychologists use a range of treatment options, to help people who are experiencing emotional pain and who are struggling with situations at work, home, or in their relationships.
The psychologist at Territory Therapy Solutions seeks to provide a safe place, where you can open up and be yourself. We offer practical strategies that can help to improve your mood, relationships and live the life you want to be living.
At Territory Therapy Solutions, we provide therapy services for people with conditions and difficulties such as:
- adjustment to life changes
- anger management
- grief and loss
- persistent pain management
- relationship counselling
- separation and divorce
- stress management
- substance use and other self-harming behaviours
- work-related stressors and injuries
- acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT)
- dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT)
- eye-movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
- group education and workshops
Our psychologist accepts self, insurance, NDIS and Mental Health Care referrals. Our services are recognised by most private health funds, depending on the client’s level of cover.