A notice to our referrers and clients
Territory Therapy Solutions wishes to advise our referrers and our clients that we have implemented the following therapy protocols in a rapidly changing setting.
As per current advice issued by the Australian Government on 24/03/2020, allied health are able to remain open and provide essential services.
We will be continuing to provide flexible one to one services in the following circumstances:
- Clinic Treatment and Assessments for:
- Review and fabrication of splints or urgent neurological interventions.
- Urgent lymphoedema assessments, garment measurements and lymphedema treatment
- Urgent cognitive assessments
- Clients who will deteriorate without physiotherapy intervention i.e. chest physiotherapy, progressive neurological conditions
Due to the vast space within our clinic and treatment areas, we are able to meet social distancing requirements for most of our interventions. Our therapists will be following strict infection control guidelines.
- Home Visits for:
- Mobility reviews due to deterioration of mobility, transfers, client is at risk of harm due to mobility issues
- Escalation of behaviours due to effects of prolonged confinement
- Pressure sore management in regards to appropriate pressure care equipment that is needed
- Activity of daily living (ADL) assessments for urgent supported independent living, breakdown of social circumstances
- Equipment fitting including wheelchairs, commodes, walking frames
- Complex home modifications assessments that cannot be achieved through online consultation maybe with/without client on site.
- Outdoor- Park Consultations
- Exercise and Mobility Programs
- Telehealth Video Consultations
- We have commenced online-telehealth video consultations offered by our physiotherapists, occupational therapists, exercise physiologist, and psychologist. This can be provided to all urban, remote and very remote clients. These will be used to cover all other therapy activities.
- Telephone Consultations
- We will be also offering telephone consultations according to the therapy needs of clients
- Each appointment will be screened to determine the most appropriate method for intervention e.g. telehealth, face to face.
- We have ceased hydrotherapy services in line with local pool closures
- We have a screening tool in place for any clients who need to access clinic or home visiting services to protect our staff and clients
- We also recognise that clients may or may not choose to pursue therapy at this time.
If you would like to organise a telehealth consultation, we require our online consent form to be completed. Please contact our administration team for a copy of this.
If you have any queries regarding the provision of therapy services or are unsure how TTS can meet your therapy needs with current Government restrictions in place, please call us on 08 8947 4180.