Occupational therapists help people improve their health and wellbeing, and return to meaningful activities of everyday life.
The occupational therapists at Territory Therapy Solutions are motivated to provide independent, comprehensive and high quality assessment of your needs. We provide a range of wheelchair, driving and home assessments and modifications.
We specialise in rehabilitation and therapy services for people with the following conditions:
- acquired brain injury
- progressive neurological conditions
- spinal cord injuries
Our therapy/rehabilitation programs include:
- upper limb assessment and re-training
- cognitive assessments and rehabilitation
- activities of daily living assessments and training
- home modifications, with architectural consultation
- equipment prescription including manual and powered mobility wheelchairs
- lymphoedema assessment and management
- scar management
- compression garment prescriptions
- remote community visits and Indigenous health
- aged care
- care needs assessments
- medico legal assessments
Our occupational therapists accept self, insurance, NDIS and Enhanced Primary Care Plan referrals. Our services are recognised by most private health funds, depending on the client’s level of cover.