Physiotherapists use a range of treatments to help people restore, maintain and maximize their physical functioning so that they can get the most out of life.
The physiotherapists at Territory Therapy Solutions have extensive and varied past experience working in both the hospital and rehabilitation sectors, primarily with people who have neurological conditions. They also have a keen interest in working with people with vestibular disorders.
We specialise in care that covers prevention, assessment, treatment, support, rehabilitation and maintenance of the following conditions:
- acquired brain injury
- progressive neurological conditions
- spinal cord injuries
- multi trauma injury
- vestibular disorders/dizziness
- frequent falls and balance disturbances
- neurological assessment and normal movement (Bobath therapy)
- exercise prescription
- mobility training and hydrotherapy
- running assessments and training
- exercise equipment prescription including Motomed/standing frames
- mobility equipment prescription
- vestibular assessment and management (dizziness)
- training support workers in delivering exercise programs, manual handling and use of equipment
Our physiotherapists accept self, insurance, NDIS and Enhanced Primary Care Plan referrals. Our services are recognised by most private health funds, depending on the client’s level of cover.